Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Im sorry...

...for the way i am, but this is wat i am, this is what God made me.
People can either accept me or they can't. Art is in my blood. If you didn't want me to get into it, why did you encourage me?? I'm so confused when you tell me to do one thing one day, and then tell me something else another day... I can't do art and not get messy. If im gonna get into it im gonna get REALLY into it. This is what i WANT, this is wat i want to do, and if im gonna do it im gonna do it. I KNOW I CAN!!! I cant change who am or what i am for what i have to do. I'm not going to change what i want because of something i need right now. TimHortons is only temperary, there are other ways to get money, and in Toronto i will find them sooner or later. I'm not concerned. Because i know i can do it. And Im sorry that ive missed so many art classes, but im not falling behind. I know what im doing and I can handle it. In fact i spend ALOT of my time on my art projects alot alot. In the doodles and confusion im safe because i know it. Every new drawing is a journey, is a story, an adventure... a poem, and I've written so many, you might not even know. but i do, and if you read them you might understand me, or you might just think im crazy and im scared that you would think that. I don't want to dissapoint anyone, but how can i live if i can't be myself? I don't care if they don't want me because my hands are dirty every now and then it's not important to me. It really isn't. I CANT change myself. I like who i am. i wont work at TimHortons forever. I refuse it's only a couple of months and then im gone forever and somewhere in that big world ill find where i belong where people can accept me for what i am and don't care if my hands are stained black with ink or not,or if my socks don't match...I'll find my place. I know i will. Im not scared of the future. I'm scared of leaving, of missing you.... and im sorry im just frustrated here, and i have to let this out, please don't be mad.
I love you
I love you
I love you and that's all that really matters in this world

2 Comments:

Blogger Cory and Tash Doerksen said...

Who are you talking to? You sound irate. Not only is art in your blood, but a little drama as well! I love you - dirty black fingers and all! Don't ever stop doodling and scribbling. Remember, you are most like God when you are creative!!

tash

8:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries Guys, just a little missunderstanding between the creative genius and us, but it's all good now!

Yes, we love the dirty black fingers!

T

4:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home